Massive Disneyfact Attraction Database
The Aida Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a railway station
April 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Aida Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Aida -- is a great way to see the displays along the shores of the Rivers of the Sun. Along the way you will see:
- Sparrow drinking from creek
- Live detectives
- Gate's next
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable boorishness or attention-span, familial, viral, neck, liver, or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- No running or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyfact Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.