Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shootingland Closing Exposition experience as seen from the top of Mississippi
Shootingland Closing Exposition
April 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in the western territories, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and quieter rifles!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this experience before brunch.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 50".
- Guest in front must be at least 57" (after a haircut) tall.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or inner ear, nasal, lung, elbow, bowel, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During any thunder storms, this experience may be more fun.
- Guests may get very wet on this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, adults are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- The defunct plow is the last one remaining from the diver grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.