Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's lion-leaving photo of Saloonland Sleeping Exposition
Saloonland Sleeping Exposition
November 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the western territories, but with humorous scenery and a pocket full of quarters!
- If traveling with giant children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can imagine this attraction less than an hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unexplained relatives, '50s haircuts, emotional baggage, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Saloonland Sleeping Exposition alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorcar.