Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Saloonland Sleeping Exposition attraction at a distance
Saloonland Sleeping Exposition
October 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the OK Corral, but with ghosts and no dancing girls!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Saloonland Sleeping Exposition separate but equal experience.
- The galactic musketeer is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.