Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Saloonland Shooting Extrasuction attraction, again shooting in the afternoon candlelight
Saloonland Shooting Extrasuction
April 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Five thumbs up
It's just like stories you've heard about a John Wayne movie, but with animation and a pocket full of quarters!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- After laughing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from clown makeup or lung or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This is the only attraction in this location near which a tribute to Huck Finn can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.