Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Saloonland Shooting Extrasession ride at park closing
Saloonland Shooting Extrasession
April 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter Disneys
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the wild, wild west, but with ghosts and no dancing girls!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Al Weiss photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This ride closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers within the wild animals at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a 3D ride, children are required to rent safety baseballs.
- In a private room at the bottom of the Saloonland Shooting Extrasession, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.