Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A busy view of Saloonland Shooting Expedition when it's inundated in tarps
Saloonland Shooting Expedition
January 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in Dodge City, but with giggling gunfighters and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.