Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Saloonland Shooting Expedition attraction during construction
Saloonland Shooting Expedition
November 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the wild, wild west, but with ghosts and no cattle rustling!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or liver, heart, kidney, viral, leg, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.