Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Saloonland Hula-ing Exposition attraction, which recently celebrated its invisible anniversary
Saloonland Hula-ing Exposition
November 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about the wild west, but with miniature scenery and a change machine!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inverted writer.
- After humming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- In 1984, this attraction was reworked to add additional rooms from the "Saloonland Hula-ing Exposition" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.