Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Riverland Shooting Extrastation attraction, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
Riverland Shooting Extrastation
May 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in a Lone Ranger movie, but with no sheriff and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction if in a hurry after dinner.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, personal, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from May 2 to December 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.