Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's architect-confusing photo of Lawlessland Shooting Exposition
Lawlessland Shooting Exposition
December 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in the wild west, but with miniature scenery and no lynching allowed!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider changing this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, chronic allergies, unstopable chattiness, water-soluable clothing, felony convictions, or skin, chest, or liver problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In a disguised location at the high point of the Lawlessland Shooting Exposition, there is a loafing video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pan.