Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horse-operaland Tracking Exposition attraction at midday
Horse-operaland Tracking Exposition
February 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in the wild, wild west, but with sound effects and no moral quandries!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as high as your nest to enter.
- Pregnant rogues can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from shoulder, wrist, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.