Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horse-operaland Shooting Extrasuction thrill ride, May 3, 1972, 7:20 p.m.
Horse-operaland Shooting Extrasuction
July 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a trip to Dodge City, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and no moral quandries!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this thrill ride last thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a parade to ride with a parent.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or wrist, skin, social, or back problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.