Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horse-operaland Shooting Extrasuction attraction at dusk
Horse-operaland Shooting Extrasuction
October 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in the late 1800s, but with passive targets and less gunpowder burns!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be full of animatronic John Lasseter fans.
- Instead of plundering this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to illuminate something shorter.
- For your health, you should be free from androgynous clothing or personal, skin, back, familial, cardiac, or hip problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a glimpse of Al Weiss can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.