Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horse-operaland Shooting Exploration, a favorite attraction of Rajah
Horse-operaland Shooting Exploration
November 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused young adults:
It's just like day-to-day life in the OK Corral, but with robot vultures and nobody shooting back!
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as a ball to go on.
- Maximum width 21".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" (without stretching) tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.