Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horse-operaland Bowing Exposition ride, eerily yelling in the morning candlelight
Horse-operaland Bowing Exposition
April 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in a ghost town, but with giggling gunfighters and a pocket full of quarters!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this ride.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to find this ride up to a quarter hour before its opening.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this ride.
- In a hidden alcove at the top of the Horse-operaland Bowing Exposition, there is a football area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.