Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's pianist-talking photo of Frontierworld Teetering Exposition
Frontierworld Teetering Exposition
June 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's just like shooting up things in the western territories, but with no sheriff and no permanent damange!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to repeatedly ride this attraction less than an hour preceeding its closing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a spectacular attraction, the uninsured are required to prepare princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.