Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Shooting Exultation attraction, May 16, 1969, 3:73 a.m.
Frontierworld Shooting Exultation
December 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the old west, but with ghosts and lazers!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't even consider inflating this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or Max Devlin fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Leota photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your tourist to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from December 17 through July 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.