Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Shooting Exploration attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Frontierworld Shooting Exploration
January 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in cowboy times, but with no people and no dancing girls!
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd phobias, valuable clothing, clown makeup, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In a secret alcove at the bottom of the Frontierworld Shooting Exploration, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.