Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Shooting Excrustation attraction, electronically skidding in the morning park light
Frontierworld Shooting Excrustation
January 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you've been dropped into the old west, but with no sheriff and a pocket full of quarters!
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Ollie Johnston meet-and-greet location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, sin, or social or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Columbia's frozen monkey is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.