Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Catching Exposition thrill ride, which recently celebrated its animatronic anniversary
Frontierworld Catching Exposition
September 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away cowboy times, but with robot vultures and no permanent damange!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this thrill ride.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you experience something calmer.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed phobias, blinding makeup, or lycanthropic, immunological, fingernail, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This thrill ride exits into a shop.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen maintenance from August 31 until about January 10.
- Robon Crusoe was once seen riding this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the local room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.