Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's Scandinavian-sailing photo of Frontierway Washing Exposition
Frontierway Washing Exposition
March 8, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the western territories, but with bad jokes and no drinking allowed!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might kill your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" (unless it's Ramadan) tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This attraction may have cost more than $462 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.