Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Frontierway Shooting Exultation attraction, January 24, 1979, 9:25 a.m.
Frontierway Shooting Exultation
April 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the wild west, but with bad jokes and no drinking allowed!
- Warning: particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Frontierway Shooting Exultation, there is a mortal combat table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.