Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A volcanic view of Frontierway Shooting Exultation when it's not covered in darkness
Frontierway Shooting Exultation
February 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten fairies
It's just like you're blowing away the old west, but with bad jokes and more attractive corpses!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may fly if you don't let them.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from February 7 through September 16.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the park turned 85.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.