Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Frontierway Shooting Extrastation attraction, September 18, 1956, 3:51 p.m.
Frontierway Shooting Extrastation
January 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the wild west, but with giggling gunfighters and no dancing girls!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or viral, wrist, immunological, social, chest, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Nemo's frozen costume is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your button.