Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Frontierway Shooting Exposition attraction during construction
Frontierway Shooting Exposition
May 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the western territories, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and no permanent damange!
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary restrictions, projectile-vomiting propensity, or elbow, finger, social, spinal, or tongue problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from May 20 to July 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.