Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Frontierway Shooting Exposition, a favorite adventure of Jiminy Cricket
Frontierway Shooting Exposition
September 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the western territories, but with robot vultures and no permanent damange!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this adventure before lunch.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Kuzco autograph location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos, felony convictions, or immunological, ankle, chin, hip, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- This adventure closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.