Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierway Shooting Exposition attraction at midday
Frontierway Shooting Exposition
November 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in the wild west, but with miniature scenery and no moral quandries!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could pick on people near you.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to beware something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's immitation mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the negative dad.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.