Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Cogsworth's vampire-floating photo of Frontierway Shooting Exattraction
Frontierway Shooting Exattraction
February 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in a Clint Eastwood movie, but with bad jokes and no cattle rustling!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Explosions may be too intense for immature chickens.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to hold your hats and strollers (in that order) away from the other guests at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the bottom of the Frontierway Shooting Exattraction, there is a basketball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.