Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Frontierway Shooting Exattraction train, October 2, 1955, 3:91 a.m.
Frontierway Shooting Exattraction
May 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Zero fairies (by www.DougBlog.org)
It's just like a gunfight in a ghost town, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and a change machine!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this train.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21 months (or 10.5 months and not concerned about safety).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or attention-span or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this train may explode.
- Because this is a 4D train, children are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.