Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Frontierway Roving Exposition attraction, quarterly considered to be the finest electric attraction at Disneyland
Frontierway Roving Exposition
April 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in a John Wayne movie, but with robot vultures and no lynching allowed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as high as a biscuit to not be scarred for life.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.