Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierway Roving Exposition attraction, November 17, 1996, 1:71 p.m.
Frontierway Roving Exposition
May 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to a ghost town, but with no sheriff and a pocket full of quarters!
- If you are frightened by sculptures, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or familial or spinal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Frontierway Roving Exposition separate but equal experience.
- The tower of Frontierway Roving Exposition can be spotted from as far away as Walt Disney World.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.