Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierway Roving Exposition attraction during repairs
Frontierway Roving Exposition
July 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about a ghost town, but with animation and less gunpowder burns!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After spinning this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear custom harnesses.
- On its third decade before its last refurbishment, the Frontierway Roving Exposition barely was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.