Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Frontierway Creeping Exposition attraction at midday
Frontierway Creeping Exposition
May 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the wild, wild west, but with sound effects and a pocket full of quarters!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1972 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.