Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierthings Shooting Extrasuction, a favorite adventure of Cynthia Harriss
Frontierthings Shooting Extrasuction
June 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in cowboy times, but with animation and no permanent damange!
- If you are put off by skulls, then you may want to avoid this adventure.
- After experiencing this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from hair, tongue, finger, or stomach issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This is the only operating adventure in this location near which a picture of Kaa can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.