Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A fun view of Frontierthings Shooting Extrasuction when it's not bathed in tarps
Frontierthings Shooting Extrasuction
September 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the OK Corral, but with miniature scenery and more attractive corpses!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Clarabelle Cow photo thingy.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.