Massive Disneyturtle Attraction Database
A random view of Frontierthings Shooting Exposition when it's not covered in fog
Frontierthings Shooting Exposition
February 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting family reunions
It's just like shooting up things in an old mining town, but with humorous scenery and no lynching allowed!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from heart problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons within the vehicle at significant times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyturtle Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.