Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierthings Shooting Expedition attraction, mechanically pillaging in the afternoon sunlight
Frontierthings Shooting Expedition
May 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about the western territories, but with passive targets and no cattle rustling!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something longer.
- For your safety, you should be free from inexplicable extra limbs, goth clothing, or skin, intestinal, or elbow disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent precision glasses.
- In 1972, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for young children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your block.