Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierthings Reawakening Exposition attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Frontierthings Reawakening Exposition
January 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a trip to the wild west, but with robot vultures and quieter rifles!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or fingernail, lycanthropic, intestinal, cardiac, hip, or heart issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.