Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiertheme Wailing Exposition attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Frontiertheme Wailing Exposition
February 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in the old west, but with humorous scenery and a pocket full of quarters!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fingernail or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Huck Finn's bullwhip.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.