Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiertheme Wailing Exposition attraction during refurbishment
Frontiertheme Wailing Exposition
January 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in Dodge City, but with no sheriff and quieter rifles!
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from extra personalities, low blood pressure, emotional baggage, or fingernail, nasal, or elbow disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.