Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiertheme Shooting Expedition attraction, June 8, 1993, 7:33 a.m.
Frontiertheme Shooting Expedition
November 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the old west, but with passive targets and no lynching allowed!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant tigers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, fingernail, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from December 4 until about July 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.