Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiertheme Flocking Exposition attraction, justly enlisting in the morning sunlight
Frontiertheme Flocking Exposition
March 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the OK Corral, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and no moral quandries!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph area.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.