Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierstuff Shooting Exultation attraction, January 8, 1989, 10:22 a.m.
Frontierstuff Shooting Exultation
November 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in the wild, wild west, but with robot vultures and a pocket full of quarters!
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve objects.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location near which a glimpse of Dale can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.