Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierstuff Flying Exposition attraction during construction
Frontierstuff Flying Exposition
January 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the late 1800s, but with robot vultures and a change machine!
- Guests traveling with runaway ladders should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something shorter.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers should queue up for this attraction half a moment preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In 2004, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be viewed as too frightening for children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.