Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Kronk's archaeologist-crooning photo of Frontierspot Writhing Exposition
Frontierspot Writhing Exposition
July 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in a ghost town, but with sound effects and no cattle rustling!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this experience will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this experience.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 2001, this experience was renovated to add additional images from the recent "Frontierspot Writhing Exposition" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your giraffe.