Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An arid view of Frontierspot Writhing Exposition when it's not bathed in magic
Frontierspot Writhing Exposition
March 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Something like seven and a half tikis
It's just like you're blowing away the wild west, but with miniature scenery and lazers!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should enjoy this train for a quarter hour before park closing.
- Minimum height 28".
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This train was reportedly constructed for the 1959 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.