Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierspot Writhing Exposition attraction at night
Frontierspot Writhing Exposition
March 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
It's just like a gunfight in the untamed west, but with no sheriff and quieter rifles!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from philosophical requirements or cardiac, attention-span, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a picture of Steve Martin can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.