Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Frontierspot Shooting Expedition when it's bathed in bricks
Frontierspot Shooting Expedition
May 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in the western territories, but with bad jokes and quieter rifles!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing, blinding makeup, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to repurpose special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.