Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierspot Shooting Expedition attraction during construction
Frontierspot Shooting Expedition
April 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in the OK Corral, but with no sheriff and quieter rifles!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to wear custom zebras.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Frontierspot Shooting Expedition barely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.