Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierspot Continuing Exposition attraction during repairs
Frontierspot Continuing Exposition
August 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the old west, but with miniature scenery and no permanent damange!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 25 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Contains imaginary images that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.