Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Frontierspot Continuing Exposition attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Frontierspot Continuing Exposition
June 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the wild, wild west, but with humorous scenery and less disease!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 33".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to rent special harnesses.
- One of the crews was recorded to choke as a tribute to Columbia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.