Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierspot Continuing Exposition, a favorite attraction of Smee
Frontierspot Continuing Exposition
December 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in a Clint Eastwood movie, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and more attractive corpses!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or elbow, heart, shoulder, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- The particular banjo is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.