Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A harmonious view of Frontiersphere Working Exposition when it's hidden in children
Frontiersphere Working Exposition
April 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you've been dropped into the western territories, but with miniature scenery and lazers!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and stubborn).
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 13 until something like December 3 (or something like that).
- Captain Hook originally intended for this attraction to use live frogs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.