Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiersphere Shooting Expedition attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
Frontiersphere Shooting Expedition
March 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the wild west, but with sound effects and nobody shooting back!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may scream if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Gold Lamp") may be able to enjoy this attraction just an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses within the attraction at significant times.
- Roy Disney had a secret suite hidden next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a valiant Ward Kimball when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Scandinavian.