Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Frontiersphere Roaming Exposition, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Frontiersphere Roaming Exposition
December 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the OK Corral, but with no sheriff and no moral quandries!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.