Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiersphere Roaming Exposition attraction, oddly working in the fading candlelight
Frontiersphere Roaming Exposition
January 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the late 1800s, but with friendly skeletons and no moral quandries!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as a shuttle to ride with a parent.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.