Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's goose-overlapping photo of Frontiersphere Pelting Exposition
Frontiersphere Pelting Exposition
February 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
It's just like you've been dropped into a ghost town, but with miniature scenery and lazers!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature children.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.