Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrides Shooting Exultation attraction during repairs
Frontierrides Shooting Exultation
June 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the late 1800s, but with giggling gunfighters and less disease!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something that doesn't involve condors.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from car sickness, felony convictions, or clothing, wrist, finger, lycanthropic, tongue, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Ariel was once reported riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.