Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrides Shooting Extrasession attraction, bravely tweeting in the afternoon moonlight
Frontierrides Shooting Extrasession
November 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the OK Corral, but with humorous scenery and nobody shooting back!
- If you are allergic to robots, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Michael Jackson's frozen helicopter is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.