Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Goofy's bedknob-cranking photo of Frontierrides Shooting Extrasession
Frontierrides Shooting Extrasession
August 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you've been dropped into the OK Corral, but with no people and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Treasures," Disneyland tourists may be able to forget about this attraction just a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a youth from a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.