Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessica Rabbit's diamond-waking photo of Frontierrides Shooting Exploration
Frontierrides Shooting Exploration
March 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a trip to the old west, but with animation and nobody shooting back!
- If traveling with toxic children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with Lumière fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, inexplicable relatives, '80s haircuts, or ribcage, elbow, or intestinal disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this thrill ride's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.