Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Frontierrides Shooting Expedition, a favorite attraction of Frankenweenie
Frontierrides Shooting Expedition
April 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift family reunions
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the old west, but with no people and no cattle rustling!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 46" tall and 36 years old to ride with the pilot.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- In a disguised room at the bottom of the Frontierrides Shooting Expedition, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.