Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's tire-sailing photo of Frontierrides Shooting Expedition
Frontierrides Shooting Expedition
April 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in an old mining town, but with sound effects and no dancing girls!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos or wrist, inner ear, chin, or ankle issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.