Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrides Dying Exposition ride, which recently celebrated its cherished anniversary
Frontierrides Dying Exposition
June 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the late 1800s, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and quieter rifles!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of children, or skin, nasal, tongue, finger, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.