Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Jessie's snow-bouncing photo of Frontierrealm Skiing Exposition
Frontierrealm Skiing Exposition
February 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in Dodge City, but with humorous scenery and more attractive corpses!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Walt Disney Land repeated visitors can run to this attraction more than an hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 60".
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from yesterday through November 28.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your joystick.