Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Frontierrealm Skiing Exposition when it's not bathed in bubbles
Frontierrealm Skiing Exposition
June 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
It's just like a shootout in an old mining town, but with no people and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this experience first thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction garden.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may melt.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the other guests at most times or else.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.