Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrealm Shooting Exfoliation train, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
Frontierrealm Shooting Exfoliation
June 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in an old mining town, but with miniature scenery and less gunpowder burns!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to enter a train vehicle with someone you find cheering, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
- You must be at least as tall as your inhabitant to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or liver, leg, attention-span, inner ear, hip, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- It is rumored that Davy Crockett's frozen blade is kept beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.