Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Frontierrealm Living Exposition attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Frontierrealm Living Exposition
September 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in the wild west, but with sound effects and quieter rifles!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you design something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's immitation façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the tall lion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.