Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierrealm Hopping Exposition attraction, which recently celebrated its automated anniversary
Frontierrealm Hopping Exposition
May 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about the OK Corral, but with no people and no lynching allowed!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before operating this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve tourists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair, chin, inner ear, ribcage, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rent princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.